2018 1OZ SILVER KOOKABURRA
- One of the world’s most beautiful silver coins
- Legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965
- The Silver Kookaburra is the longest running silver bullion coin program
- The first coin from the Perth Mint to feature new annual design on the reverse side featuring a native species
- These beautiful silver coins have superior quality and incorporate a delicate, Proof-like frosting within the central design.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver in BU condition
Displays the largest member of the kingfisher species of birds, this kookaburra is mid-flight with full feather detail, taking a moonlit flight. The image of the Moon in the upper left corner provides a perfect backdrop.
Each coin bears the famous image and inscription “ELIZABETH II”, “AUSTRALIA” and “1 DOLLAR”.
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.