2018 MS70 ANACS World War I Centennial Silver Dollar
- 2018 Limited Edition World War I Centennial Silver dollar coin ANACS certified PERFECT MS70
- This year, 2018, Marks the 100th Anniversary of the conclusion of World War I. The US Mint has beautifully designed this Silver Dollar in remembrance of the over 4 million United States men and women who served and fought the battle of World War I.
- 350,000 Mintage limit shared between all product options
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint- P mint Mark
- Weight: Approx. 26.73 grams (0.94 oz.)
- Composition: 90% Silver, 10% Copper
Obverse: The obverse (front) design, referred to as the “Soldiers Charge” shows a battle ready solider, remaining focused and determined intently gripping a rifle. Barbed wire twines surround the lower right-hand side of the design and continue around the reverse. The inscriptions “LIBERTY”, “1918, 2018” and “IN GOD WE TRUST” adorn this beautiful obverse.
Reverse: As stated above, this gorgeous design has a unique aspect. The twines of barbed wire continue onto the reverse. The title here is “Poppies in the Wire”. The remembrance poppies are abstract and are mixed in with the barbed wire. Inscriptions include “ONE DOLLAR, “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM”.
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.