Careers at CSN
The Cable Shopping Network, founded in 2002, is a leading provider of high-quality precious metal collectible coins and bullion.
Our dedicated team serves collectors around the world. In nearly 14 years of business, our customers have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, while growing our company significantly year after year.
CSN offers equal employment opportunities to all based upon individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, marital status, gender, age or any other protected characteristic.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
We are The Cable Shopping Network and we specialize in marketing rare and collectible coins from mints around the world. In nearly 14 years of business, our customers have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, while growing our company significantly year after year.
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant hiring mode for full-time Account Managers. It’s an awesome time to get onboard for people looking to have fun working in a fast paced environment, while making lots of money! In your 1st year, you will receive a thorough and specialized training program to best equip you for success. During this time, you will have a base salary and a very lucrative commission plan.
We are looking for high energy, creative “story tellers” as this is a call center and all sales are over the phone in a 1 call close environment. Our culture is fun, energetic and fast paced with a business casual dress code.
Why sell for CSN you ask?
- Your first year income should at least be, $55,000 to $60,000 while more than 30% of our tenured Reps make 6 figures! So you can see it’s very attainable to make a good living!
- Most accounts purchase 4 or more times per year! Once you’ve established a relationship, selling becomes infinitely easier!
- Our coins are rare, unique pieces of Art & history that tell a story
- Our products never go out of style or become obsolete
- We are well-positioned for a difficult world economy
- All leads are warm and provided to you, no cold-calling
The primary duty of an Account Manager is to work with each customer by providing appropriate rare and unique collectible coins, which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products and researching coins for specific customers
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude when interacting with customers and fellow employees
- Must have minimum high school diploma. Additional education preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred and/or Call Center experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
- Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
Send Resume to [email protected]