2019 4-Coin Gold Eagle Set – ANACS MS70 1st Strike Match Numbered
- A Complete 2019 First Strike Gold Eagle set certified PERFECT PR70 and matched numbered to only 96!! This is next to impossible to accomplish at this price. Original issue prices have started at over $5000 per set. This complete set can be yours in First Strike label
- The set consists of all four denominations $5, $10, $25 and $50. Only a few are being offered at this incredibly low price. Order yours today before they are gone.
- Struck in 22-karat gold and minted at the West Point Mint.
- The American Eagles are one of the only bullion coins whose purity, weight and content are guaranteed by the United States Government
- Gold metal composition: 91.67% Gold, 3% Silver, Balance Copper
- The Gold Eagle features a breathtaking design of lady liberty striding forth with purpose, holding the olive branch in one hand and the torch in the other. Still, to this day, this is considered one of the most beautiful designs ever issued. This obverse (front) is designed after the coveted $20 gold piece minted from 1907-1933 and created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Obverse Inscriptions: Liberty, Year
- The Reverse is designed by sculptor Miley Frances Busiek. This famous piece of art features a male Eagle carrying and olive branch flying above, circling a female eagle with her hatchlings in their nest. The design is known to symbolize family and unity.
- Reverse Inscriptions: United Sates of America, E Pluribus Unum and In God We Trust
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.