2017 Enhanced Uncirculated Set OGP x3
- Each set includes penny, nickel, dime, half dollar, Native American dollar and all 5 America the Beautiful quarters from 2017 in Enhanced Uncirculated finish
- Set commemorates the 225th anniversary of the U.S. Mint
- All in the original mint packaging
2017 marked the 225th anniversary of the United States Mint. To mark this milestone, the U.S. Mint introduce the 225th Anniversary Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set.
This coin set contains 10 coins with an enhanced uncirculated finish using a combination of laser frosted areas and an unpolished field that accentuates design details, creating a unique contrast distinctly different from the mirror–like finish of proof coins. Each coin bears the “S” mint mark of the United States Mint in San Francisco. Included in this set are:
- Five Quarters from the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program featuring: Effigy Mounds National Monument in Iowa; Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in the District of Columbia; Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Missouri; Ellis Island in New Jersey; and George Rogers Clark National Historical Park in Indiana.
- One Native American $1 Coin with a reverse design featuring a profiled likeness of Sequoyah writing “Sequoyah from Cherokee Nation” in syllabary along the border of the design. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES of AMERICA,” “$1,” and “Sequoyah” written in English in the field of the design.
- One Kennedy half dollar
- One Roosevelt dime
- One Jefferson nickel
- One Lincoln penny
The 225th Anniversary Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set is a must–have for any coin collector. Order yours today!
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.