- Starts with the 1878-S, customer will receive one coin each month for $299.95
- Program ships through a complete 27 coin date run set 1878 – 1921 (excluding the 1895-S due to extreme rarity) then goes back through the date run to fill in collection with various mint mark coins.
- 72 Coins total once complete
- All 72 coins are certified MS63 by either NGC or PCGS (random, customer cannot choose)
- Custom wood Morgan presentation case included with initial 1878-S coin and another ships when previous is filled. Morgan Dollar informational book included with second shipment of the 1921 coin
- You can cancel at anytime, price and delivery guaranteed through the life of the program
- You also have the opportunity to purchase the 1895-S at our cost after having been in the program through the initial 27 coin date run. Must call customer service to do so.
- For the complete set pricing and availability call our numismatic experts at (800) 975-6351
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.