- Authentic original Columbian Exposition Half Dollar from 1892 or 1893
- Coin was originally minted to commemorate the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago. This event, also known as the Chicago World's Fair and was commemorating the 400th anniversary of the Exposition of Christopher Columbus in 1492
- Random year between 1892 and 1893, customer cannot request either
- Average circulated condition
- Coin is 12.5 grams of .900 fine silver
We're confident you will be satisfied with your purchase, but if not, you may return your item for a refund or exchange within 30 days of invoice date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the product must be returned complete and in sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Refund amount will include full purchase price and all collected taxes.Seals and cases contribute to the value of coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies, but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging, certificates of authenticity and/or any other special packaging or containers. Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. All returns must be shipped by a reputable shipper and be properly packaged and fully insured. Products returned after 30 days of shipping date are subject to a 20% restocking fee.